Customer Relationship Management
Every business has a database of existing and prospective clients. Traditionally this would have been stored on paper, in a filing cabinet. A system which eventually transitioned to electronic format and is now known as a database. For small businesses this often begins life as a simple spreadsheet but as the business grows, the spreadsheet can limit the insights and leverage that it can gain from its customer and prospect records, therefore limiting its growth. Here is where the power of CRM takes over.
Frequently asked questions about CRM
How can a CRM help my business?
A CRM offers the technology and structure to manage interactions with the customers and prospects in your database in a way that just isn’t possible using a spreadsheet.
It will enable you to:
- Automate & personalise communications
- Automate repetitive tasks
- Enable your teams to align their approach with clients and prospects
- Improve customer relationships
- Increase sales
- Effectively compete against rivals that are already using CRM
I don’t have the time to transition my database to a CRM!
There are many user-friendly CRMs aimed at small businesses. Crucially, any invested time will be repaid back to you continuously throughout the operation, management and growth of your business.
Aren't CRM's expensive?
What might deter a business from investing in a CRM? Simply put: it is an additional cost. However, refraining from investing in a CRM to save money is usually a false economy due to the increased efficiency and growth in sales that are directly associated with the introduction of a CRM into your business. There are a range of cheap and easy-to-use CRMs available to small businesses interested in improving business on all fronts. A CRM is essential to any business operating in the digital space.
I still need convincing!
Did you know that when a company successfully introduces a CRM, the following can happen:
- A 771% return on investment into CRM technology due to the efficiencies and sales growth experienced over the companies lifetime (Source: Nucleus Research)
- A sales increase of 29%, a 34% increase in sales productivity and sales forecast accuracy increase of 42%. This is due to the powerful range of features made available to sales teams within the CRM. (Source: Salesforce)
- 47% of adopters say that CRM usage has a significantly impacted customer retention and satisfaction. (Source: Capterra)
- A compounding effect is experienced the more the CRM us used within the business meaning that benefits continue to multiply over time
These are just some of the high level benefits of using a CRM. Reach out to us to hear more about how we can help you to better communicate and manage the interaction between your team, your clients and your prospects, to increase sales and repeat business.
HOW WE CAN HELP
If you’re a UK based business, we are here to help you. Using our 15+ years of industry applied digital and creative experience, we have designed a process and service to help your business thrive in the digital world. Head over to our home page and take STEP 1. Answer some simple questions about your business to receive a phone or email consultation (you choose) and we’ll suggest the next best steps for you to achieve digital success. For anything else, CONTACT US to speak with a member of our team.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Digital Footprint Audit (Website, SEO, Social Media, Search, Reputation)
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Competitor Analysis
- Social media management packages (including post creation, engagement and paid campaigns)
- Content creation and professional editing
- Email Marketing
- CRM Setup
WHY CHOOSE US
- We care
- We educate
- We support
- We deliver
- You thrive